Last updated: 30/11 2021
DeltaQuack are not liable for any damage from using this website, games or content we provide.
Content we provide is intended for person use only, and is not to be shared or used in works without consent from us.
You are allowed to record videos and or live-stream our games and share it in any way you want.
Music, Sound effects and Graphics, 2D and 3D from our games are only to be used in content that is directly linked to our games.
Examples of valid use:
- Use of our music and graphics in a video critiquing aspects of our games.
Examples of invalid use:
- Use of our music in a video unrelated to our games.
- Use of our music, sound effects, or graphics in other games.
In order for you to login to this website, first-party cookies need to be enabled.
- Your email-address is used to login in to this website and the What a Goofhead app.
- Your email-address can be used to recover your account if you forget your password.
- You can subscribe to our newsletter and receive news to you email.
- Email is used to view profile image from Gravatar. It will only be shown to others if you enable it.
- Username is what others can see you as.
- Your password is used to login in to this website and the What a Goofhead app.
- The Password you provide is hashed before it is stored in our database.
What a Goofhead
- We store the number of steps you use on each level in the game. The number of steps are used to calculate how many stars you get from each level.
- We store the timestamp of when it happened.
- When a player achieves a better highscore on a level, the amount of steps used is what all players need to get 5 stars on that level.
- This data is accessible to you inside the game as well as on this website.
Gun & Buckler
- A Steam id is used to identify players that want to sign up and play in our official tournaments.
- Players can choose to link their DeltaQuack account with their Steam id.
- Players that has linked their DeltaQuack account with their steam id will unlock in-game rewards.
In the future
We might add more uses for your DeltaQuack user in the future.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at deltaquack.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DeltaQuack's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DeltaQuack's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DeltaQuack at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DeltaQuack's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. DeltaQuack makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, DeltaQuack does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DeltaQuack or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DeltaQuack's website, even if DeltaQuack or a DeltaQuack authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on DeltaQuack's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DeltaQuack does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. DeltaQuack may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However DeltaQuack does not make any commitment to update the materials.
DeltaQuack has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DeltaQuack of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
DeltaQuack may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Norway and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.